Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random pics...

Here are a few pictures of Josiah from the past couple months.


Josiah eating "babies" (mini M&M's)

Checking out a book.

(Notice his cool new Cars crocks that he picked out at the store himself.)Josiah's new monkey leash. It makes taking him into the restroom a lot easier. :)

This is where I found him one morning while I was making the bed in our room. He climbed up in there all by himself. He is our little monkey.

Josiah's words to me when I took this picture were "I duck" (stuck).

Picking out a free pumpkin at a community event in Hendersonville.

Josiah and Mr. Bear doing some work outside.

Josiah's new big boy bed. It is actually a bunk bed, but we're just going to use the top bunk for now until baby sister is old enough for a bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment