Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hannah's First Easter

Robin and I went back to my parents' house in Arkansas on Easter. We had an excellent time and were able to visit the whole family. The highlight of the weekend was being able to see all the nieces and nephew. This year was Hannah's first Easter (my sister Krista's youngest child). We got to spend quite a bit of time with Hannah and enjoyed taking pictures of her first Easter experience. Below are some of the pictures we took:



Here I am feeding Hannah so she will have plenty of energy for the egg hunt...

Robin during her baby sitting duties.....

She really likes those 2 fingers....


Little does she know that the excitement is about to begin!!!!
She is already pointing out a couple of eggs to Dad....I think she knows what is going on!!!

Two eggs is not bad for your 1st Easter egg hunt!


Here is a picture of my sister Krista, her husband Mike, son Nolan, and of course Hannah. I think Hannah adores her mom.


Bunny ears for Easter.... how appropriate!!!


We had a very good time during our visit to Arkansas and look forward to seeing everyone again.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute and very perceptive easter egg hunter you have there!

    ReplyDelete