Monday, July 25, 2011

Neal's Birthday...

We helped Neal celebrate his birthday on July 21. We started out the day with an ultrasound of the baby. The best birthday gift Neal received was finding out we are going to have a girl. We are so excited and looking forward to the arrival of our daughter! We went to Neal's parents in AR over the weekend and had another birthday celebration for him there.



Ultrasound picture of our baby girl





Neal posing with birthday cake #2



(We revealed the gender of the baby to his family by making the inside of the cake pink.)


Josiah watching daddy blow out his candles


Neal and Josiah with birthday cake #1 (notice the LSU colors)


Happy 40th Birthday Neal!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make that cake? If so, I'm going to need some cake decorating lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made both of the cakes. I kept it pretty simple. I'd still like to try to take cake decorating classes sometime to learn how to use all the different decorating tips that Neal bought me for my birthday last year.

    ReplyDelete