Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Celebration!

Yesterday we celebrated Neal's birthday. He started off his day with a yummy breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage patties & biscuits) made by me (Robin). Then Josiah & I gave him his birthday presents. Josiah gave him a cute poem about daddy's footprints & he put his footprints on the paper & we framed it. We also gave him shorts, a polo shirt, croquet set, goggles & nose plug for swimming, & a hair cutting cape for when I cut his hair. He had meetings all day at work, so he wasn't able to come home for lunch. When he got home, Josiah & I took him out for a steak dinner at The Chop House. After that we went home for cake & ice cream. I tested my cake baking & decorating skills out on his birthday cake. I still need to work on the decorating.


The cake.

Say "cheese"!

Josiah couldn't believe how bright daddy's cake got after we lit all the candles.



Blowing out the candles.


3 comments:

  1. I particularly appreciate Josiah's "mini-me" look cheesing hard for their picture together. Hilarious and very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren said, "I want one of those cakes on my birthday."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! How did I not know it was his birthday!@ Happy Birthday, Neal!

    ReplyDelete