Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year (except for not being able to be with our families). This was our first Christmas in our new home and we had the additional excitement of knowing Wiggles' arrival was only 19 days away (scheduled C-section on January 13th). Robin and I slept in until 7:00 am (she wanted to get up at 5:00am). I proceeded to cook the traditional Matthews' Christmas breakfast (sausage balls and pigs-in-the-blanket). After breakfast, we decided to go ahead and open our gifts. Below are a few pictures of us opening gifts. Please forgive the PJ's, Robin insisted we celebrate Christmas in our PJ's.

Mom came through for the 15th consecutive year with a can of WD40. I now have a can in each vehicle, tool box, and tool drawer. Thanks Mom.
The title of the book is "Butter my butt and call me Biscuit". Can you identify the movie in the background. It is a Christmas classic around here.
Some sleep socks and PJ's for Robin's hospital stay next month.

I went to Kay and not Jared.
Robin sends her thanks to Tammy for the large Tupperware bowl. It will help when making sugar cookies and other goodies!
Neal sends his thanks to Leland for the Cabelas Gift Card. I am sure I will be able to find a few things I "need" from there. Again, what movie is in the background....look how our heads match up.
Many thanks to Gary and Brenda for the mixer. This will help when making cheesecake!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad we didn't have skype set up sooner... I could have been there live.

    ReplyDelete