Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictures of the Past Few Weeks.....

First Bath!!!!
Nana and Josiah
Josiah and his only boy cousin Nolan

Aunt Krista and Josiah

Josiah hiding out with his Papa

Josiah with his great grandmother (Mimi)

Josiah's 1st trip to church!!

Josiah with his friends Emily, Ella, and Sarah

Josiah and Sarah. Mr. Michael may let Josiah date her in about 25 years.

We almost lost him!!!

Uncle Tim, Aunt Heidi, and Josiah

The Buseman Clan

Josiah with his "Rocking" Aunt Megan.

Josiah with Aunt Stacey (notice the John Deere boots given to him by Aunt Heidi & Uncle Tim)

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures!!

    I'm partial to a certain group of adorable girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Robin so as I'm looking at your adorable pics I noticed that I saw a girl I volunteered with at Lutheran Social Services named Heidi. Are you guys related?

    ReplyDelete