The outside of the house. A little landscaping on the outside and it is ready to go!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Key developments in the past 2 weeks:
- The closing date is set for July 27th (Yay!)
- The dry wall is finished
- The flooring has been installed in the bathrooms and utility room
- The base-board trim is almost completely installed
- The garage door is installed
- All of the interior doors have been installed
- The fire place mantle and marble exterior has been installed
By the end of next week, they should have the caulking done, started applying the first coat of paint, started or finished installing cabinets, started installing plumbing fixtures, and installed locks on the doors so the house can be locked. Below are some pictures of the recent progress.
The attic stair/door is installed. Also notice the interior doors.