- Almost everything is done on the outside of the house. The only major things left to do are shingling the roof on the porch, add the column/pillars on the porch, and install the garage door. The rest of the outside stuff is minor (fixtures, outlets, etc.)
- The garage door should be installed by late next week or early the following week.
- The ceilings are basically done and it looks like the dry wall is done as well (they may have a bit of touch up work left to do on the walls).
- They should start installing the linoleum floors in the bathrooms late next week.
- They should also start doing the trim work inside the house next week.
We did not set a closing date yet, but they told me it would most likely be July 27th. We should set that date this week. Below are some pictures of the progress.