Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21st Birthday Celebration

I had the pleasure of turning another year older yesterday. I don't feel much different, but had a pretty good birthday. I worked yesterday and had some excellent birthday meals. For breakfast, Robin made me blueberry pancakes. Then she made me homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch. Both were very yummy. For supper, we went to the Chop House. I had a 9oz beef fillet and Robin had the prime rib. Both were very good. After supper we went to the Mattress King and bought a king-sized bed for our new house. Then back home for birthday cake. We bought the ice cream cake from Baskin Robins on Saturday and Robin decorated it.

Yes, I am 38! I think Robin did an excellent job with decorating the cake!

The Happy Birthday Boy

Robin taking a picture of both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment