Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bowling Adventure

Tuesday night was our last night in Cedar Rapids and we wanted to get out and do something out of the ordinary. We have been staying with Tammy (Robin's sister) and Amy (Tammy's roommate) for 10 days while I worked in Iowa so we all decided a nice game of bowling would be an excellent way to end a wonderful visit. Needless to say, we had a blast and laughed a lot. Below are a few snapshots of our bowling adventure.

Robin and I looking like we are ready for the PBA!


Robin and Tammy (The All-American Sister Bowling Team)


Amy after another good bowl.


Look at that form.......


Amy is not to be outdone on form...


Look at Robin's form... right down the middle


My form does not look the greatest, but it was effective.



Everyone loved this video so I had to include it. Key funny things to note:

1) Tammy laughing

2) My Fred Flinstone bowl which I point out

3) Robin trying to figure the camera out

Here is Robin and Tammy cheering me on (or maybe cheering Amy on).


Robin got sad once the final scores were in:

Neal - 114

Amy - 100

Tammy - 75

Robin - 51

However, I was able to cheer her back up. The bowling trip was a wonderful ending to our visit with family and friends in Cedar Rapids. We are very thankful that Tammy and Amy were willing to put up with us for such a long period of time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment