Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had the honor of having Robin's parents (Leland and Diana) visiting us since last Wednesday (they left early this morning). We had a really good time visiting, breaking bread, and even playing a few games of Yahtzee during the visit. On Saturday, we went over to our house lot and toured the model home of the plan that we are building. We then proceeded to do a little touring and went over to the Opryland hotel. Below are a few of the pictures of us at the hotel.




Robin and I at one of the fountains in the Delta area.

Diana and Leland at the same fountain....


more from the Delta.....

Delta.....

Delta.... (can I help ya help ya help ya?)


This and the next few were in the Garden Conservatory room (I think)


Looks like someone was getting hitched!





Looks like I should have been standing next to Robin here. Maybe I could paste my picture in later. :)



Leland and Diana are horsing around here....


We could not resist a little horse play ourselves.

Needless to say, we had a blast during their visit and wished they could have stayed another week. I think they would have as well since we should be in the 70's this weekend. I am sure it will be much cooler in South Dakota.







1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in having a garden conservatory in your new house then you may have several choices to make you garden look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete